Ask about specialty eyeglasses lenses for your new frames.
Designer frames may help you look good, but eyeglasses lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
Our philosophy when prescribing eyeglasses lenses is to educate you on the differences in design and quality of the lenses available. Superior quality lenses are typically available through large labs and can not be made in just a couple of hours. Some commercial stores offer lenses in an hour or so, but you must understand that you are not receiving the best quality eyeglasses lenses available on the market. We use these larger labs to ensure the best quality lenses. You will not receive these lenses in one hour but we believe the wait is well worth it.
SINGLE VISION LENSES:
Single vision lenses provide the best visual solution for those who experience either of the following:
- Have trouble seeing far away
- Have trouble seeing up close
DIGITALLY SURFACED LENSES:
The latest technology in lenses is digitally surfaced lenses. This involves customizing each lens for your visual needs. These digitally surfaced lenses provide crisp and sharp vision.
CRIZAL AVANCE WITH SCOTCHGUARD
The latest technology in an antireflective lens that offers a 1 year warranty against scratches. This lens ensures the clearest vision by reducing:
- GLARE caused by reflections, especially at night or when working on computers
- SCRATCHES which reduce visual discomfort
- SMUDGES which diffuse light as it hits the lens and blur your vision
- DUST which can be an obstacle to sharp vision
- WATER DROPS which distort vision
Progressive lenses are perfect for you if you need help seeing up close, far away and in between. These progressive lenses have no lines.
Leverett Eye Care offers the world’s most advanced progressive lens, for Limitless Vision™. The Varilux S Series™ including:
- Varilux S Design – eliminates swim, and allows your eyes to work better together.
- Varillux S Fit – eliminates swim, allows your eyes to work together and personalizes the lens to your facial features
- Varilux S 4D – eliminates swim, allows your eyes to work together, personalizes the lens to your facial features and provides ability to focus faster for the ultimate in lens personalization.
Varilux TV Commercial
Crizal TV Commercial
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Anthem Healthkeepers and Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Avesis, Blue View, Blue Vision, Cigna, Davis Vision, EyeMed Vision, Humana, Metlife Vision, Optima, Tricare Prime, Tricare Standard, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), VisionCare Plan (VCP).
Please check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Care Credit, Cash, Personal Checks, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.