Ask about specialty eyeglasses lenses for your new frames.
Designer frames may help you look good, but eyeglasses lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
Our philosophy when prescribing eyeglasses lenses is to educate you on the differences in design and quality of the lenses available. Superior quality lenses are typically available through large labs and can not be made in just a couple of hours. Some commercial stores offer lenses in an hour or so, but you must understand that you are not receiving the best quality eyeglasses lenses available on the market. We use these larger labs to ensure the best quality lenses. You will not receive these lenses in one hour but we believe the wait is well worth it.
SINGLE VISION LENSES:
Single vision lenses provide the best visual solution for those who experience either of the following:
- Have trouble seeing far away
- Have trouble seeing up close
DIGITALLY SURFACED LENSES:
The latest technology in lenses is digitally surfaced lenses. This involves customizing each lens for your visual needs. These digitally surfaced lenses provide crisp and sharp vision.
Crizal Sapphire® 360º UV
The latest technology in an antireflective lens that offers a 1 year warranty against scratches. This lens ensures the clearest vision by reducing:With Multi-Angular Technology™, Crizal Sapphire® 360º UV lenses reduce reflections from all directions for less distracting glare, better aesthetics, enhanced UV protection, and safer nighttime driving.
- Crizal Prevencia™ – Between sunlight, indoor lighting, and most digital screens, blue-violet light surrounds you every day. Help stay protected with lenses that block out Harmful Blue Light while still allowing beneficial blue-turquoise light to pass through.
- Crizal easy UV™ – Ordinary lenses don’t stay clean and clear. These lenses are easier to clean and come with scratch protection for increased durability.
- Crizal kids UV™ – Bright reflections and glare can cause irritation, eye strain, and discomfort. This lens offers our most comprehensive daily UV protection made especially for kids.
- Crizal Prevencia kids™ – Overexposure to blue-violet light may affect your child’s long-term eye health. Help protect them from the digital devices they use every day with Crizal® Prevencia® Kids lenses, which selectively filter out harmful light while letting good light pass through.
Progressive lenses are perfect for you if you need help seeing up close, far away and in between. These progressive lenses have no lines.
Leverett Eye Care offers the world’s most advanced progressive lens, for Limitless Vision™. The Varilux X Series™ including:
- Varilux® X Series™, featuring Xtend™ Technology, is the most advanced progressive lens available. In addition to providing sharp vision and smooth transitions at any distance, it extends your vision within arm’s reach, so you no longer have to tilt or angle your head to find your focus.
- Varilux® Physio® – Transition from near to far and every distance in between smoothly and effortlessly. Varilux® Physio® features all the benefits of Varilux Comfort®, and uses the prescriptions from both your eyes so your lenses are calculated as a pair, letting your eyes work better together.
- Varilux® Comfort® – No more squinting in a candlelit restaurant or missing the subtle beauty during sunset. Get sharp, natural vision at any distance, even in low lighting conditions, with Varilux Comfort.
Varilux TV Commercial
Crizal TV Commercial
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Anthem Healthkeepers and Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Avesis, Blue View, Blue Vision, Cigna, Davis Vision, EyeMed Vision, Humana, Metlife Vision, Optima, Tricare Prime, Tricare Standard, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), VisionCare Plan (VCP).
*We are NOT a provider for United Healthcare Vision.
Please check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Care Credit, Alpheon Credit, Cash, Personal Checks, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.